Thread: Ping: Drunk Guy
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 12:31 PM   #3053
miami_fan
Coordinator

One of my wife's closest childhood friends came to visit yesterday from Germany. Before coming to the States, she went to Scotland on business and decided to buy me six bottles of beer as a gift. I don't know if she did it out of love or if she is trying kill me. Ok, I know she is not trying to kill me but she did do this intentionally.

BrewDog Tactical Nuclear Penguin- 32% Alcohol By Volume (ABV)
BrewDog Sink The Bismarck- 41%
BrewDog End Of History- 55%
Strength in Numbers- 57.8%
Brewmeister Armageddon- 65%
Brewmeister Snake Venom- 67%

The last one has a warning label. It says "This beer is strong. Do not exceed 35ml in one sitting.

I am glad stuff like this was not available when we were proving our manhood by showing how much alcohol we could handle.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote