View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 12:42 PM   #787
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Not much.

I still have cable and it's only because of sports and because cable is all I know. There is really no reason for us to have cable. Neither of my kids, ages 12 and 4, ever cable. If they are watching TV they go directly to a streaming service. Watching cable isn't even on their radar.

My wife never really watches TV except for with me on ocassion.

I still record shows on my DVR, but then just watch them on whatever service they are on, because I find the DVR interface to be just clumsy enough that I want to avoid it.

Every once in a while, like on election night or if something big is happening in the world, we may flip on CNN, but that's like 1-3 times a year tops. Beyond that, it's sports and that's it.

I have NFL+, so I can watch NFL games via streaming.

There is really no point to us having cable, but we're about to go through a 10.5 month massive additiona/kitchen re-model, and now is not the time for further change!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote