View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 05:39 PM   #106
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
What exactly is on track for Wiggins though? He's never produced. He was the number 1 pick based on high school hype rather than college production. He's never scored efficiently and doesn't do much other than score.

Whatever the expectations are for the 4th maybe 5th best (behind the year's high draft pick) on the roster? I don't think they expect anything from him as the #1 pick in a draft. He is not Golden State's #1 pick of that draft. It is a gamble taking on that contract but I think it is a gamble that Golden State can take given their recent success and deep pockets. I have yet to hear anyone put limitations on his ability to play other than his mental makeup. It is a big if but if the Warriors can fix that makeup. they should get a better player than the one Minnesota had.

Adding Andre Drummond to the Cleveland locker room is also an interesting gamble.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote