View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #254
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Oct 17, 2012 (morning)
Recently signed MF Nathaniel Wedderburn has been handed a further two match suspension for his sending off in the reserve match against Sheff Utd. I didn't appeal the original since it appeared deserved but maybe I should have, this is rather excessive.
----

We played a Reserves friendly tonight since there was a week off & match fitness continues to be a major problem for us. Considering the number of potential/expected first team performers we dressed, a 1-1 draw at Lower Division side Whickham is pretty disappointing. Even more when you realize the draw was courtesy of an own goal in the 90th minute. Quiet a few familiar names just mailed this one in. apparently.
-----

Oct 19, 2012
Welling has been made a narrow 5:4 favorite against us tomorrow. I ease through the prematch presser.
-----
Our U18s beat Esh Winning 1-0 on the road thanks to a Billy Lobjoit goal in the 9th minute. Tamer Dalton combined with Alex Archer for the clean sheet. MOM was D Callum Wilson (7.4)