View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 08:50 PM   #321
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Well, I did tend to believe Pass with his first reveal, although painting a scenario where he is a wolf, and a brilliant one at that here:

Why would Pass even present that argument? Its something I've NEVER done when I've been on the block, I always deny, deny, deny. I never admit to seeing where the other camp is coming from, but that is exactly what Pass did here, and he even admitted the herbalist is a mild target.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I firmly believe that RPI is innocent. There is no way a wolf would push this hard on day one. There is no point to it. If Pass is innocent RPI is pretty well dead, and if RPI was a wolf he would know if Pass was a wolf or not. I can't even think of a way where RPI is a wolf, although.....

McSweeny has been very fishy, jumping his vote all around and changing his mind. Appears he tried to jump on RPI's side and then when RPI's side became the losing side he switched his vote to him. Mcsweeny has been acting crazy today and my vote isn't going to be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Wrong, there is just as good of a chance that both are innocent than there are that 1 is the wolf. If Pass turns out to be the herbalist then RPI is innocent. He's a vetern, and wouldn't be stupid enough to push this hard to lynch an "outted" herbalist on day 1 if he were a wolf. Your thought process has been all over today, passing blame from person to person depending on the bandwagon.

So far i like dubbs analysis...he seems to be on the same track as i am...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote