View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 06:05 PM   #61
sabotai
General Manager

Rubin Okotie wins the 2.Bundesliga Top Goalscorer award.
Wittek, Angha, Adlung and Okotie were named to the 2.Bundesliga Team of the Year.

Daniel Adlung just got paid.
$1.25M/year until June, 2018. $175k loyalty bonus, $3.6k app. fee, $2.3k goal bonus, $1.2k unused sub bonus. $1.5M/year after 5 international appearances. $5M Relegation Release Clause. $8.5M Min,. Fee Release Clause (Clubs in Champions Cup)

And now Bedia is wanting to talk. I told him flat out no new contract talks (his current deal lasts until 2017).

Speaking of deals, I pissed off the board during our negotiations. I didn't even ask for much more than they were offering. I might be looking for a new job soon...

Hannover is offering a job interview. I wonder if that will get the board off their asses...

Danial Adlung wins the Fans' Player of the Year with 74% of the vote.

We have the expectation of finishing in the middle of the table. The Board has given me a budget of $18.18M/year with $1.38M in transfer money. Our scouting network has also been upgraded to anywhere in the world.

Due to all of the salary bumps due to promotion, my budget is now at $16.1M. We've got $2M to play with now.

My New Contract
They finally got back to me after I ticked them off. They were stubbornly stuck on giving me $1.05M a year. I asked for $1.2M a year. This time, they offer $1.275M a year until June 2017.

That's how it's done!

I give D(L) Peter Kurzweg a new deal. I was going to let him walk, but I kept him cheap and he provides depth. $70k/year (up from $50k/year) until June 2018.

I locked up Neudecker as well.
$300k/year until June, 2020. $1k app. fee, $625 goal, $500 unused. 10% yearly. $33M Min. Release Clause and a $23M Relegation Release clause. His agent put those last two in. If I can get $33M for him, I'll happily let him go.

Rodri wants to leave if a bigger club makes an offer. He did manage to get to 10 goals, but he was underwhelming for what we paid him. If one of the bigger clubs throws a few million my way for him, I'll sell him.

Fejsal Mulic officially leaves for Kaiserlautern. Enjoy second division play Mulic!
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote