View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:10 PM   #10
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yacovfb View Post
Voted Obama and let me defend it a bit as, was pointed out in the other thread, he's only a year into his presidency. I've lived through a year of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, W and a year and a half of Obama. As a liberal, Reagan and Bush were out and W already had the other vote locked up so it was between Clinton and Obama.

To me, Obama still has the potential to be a great (liberal) president. He's already gotten health care done, even if it was a compromise of a compromise. The economy is showing signs of getting better. The DOW has jumped 3000 points since he took office. The jobs picture is still crappy but hey, I got one locked up for after I graduate in a week so it can't be that bad

I did like Clinton, and the economic prosperity enjoyed during his term was solid. Still, his entire 2nd term was wasted on scandal and it paved the way for the worst president in my life time. So for me, it's Obama but I'm willing to re-evaluate further down the road in his presidency
clinton was truly a great (governing) president, too bad he was such a classless clown in his personal life.

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote