View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:12 PM   #56
nol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
- If you're just five feet tall and the person behind you is more than six feet tall, don't recline your seat. Under any circumstances, don't recline your seat without polite discussion with the person behind you.

I've given up on trying to calculate the odds of this happening to me so often. Statistically speaking, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be one of the 2-3 tallest people on a given flight, and there aren't that many passengers who are big enough assholes to immediately recline their seat for the duration of a non-redeye flight. Yet, there always seems to be a match where someone in the 98th percentile of height is placed immediately behind someone in the 98th percentile of being an asshole.

Every seat on an airplane is shitty and it's not like reclining all the way back is going to change that in any meaningful way. All it succeeds in doing is making it a nightmare for the person sitting behind you, and I've gotten to the point that I'm more than happy to dig my knees into the person's back until they return their seat to its original position.

Last edited by nol : 06-23-2014 at 04:30 PM.
nol is offline   Reply With Quote