View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #518
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I feel like I need to take a step back here. Things I'm thinking of include:

Did the wolves know we were working with a borked vote count? My suspicion is not based on how Jackal reacted to mau's vote moving around towards the end.

Were the wolves in 'save him' mode or 'look good when he dies' mode?

I read back over the first part of day 1. I'd like to hear from font why she went with her plan of trying to nullify Klink's role but didn't vote / unvote for about five players that could possibly be Klink. Reading the start of D1, bhlloy and Julio floated my name as a possible vote and Abe actually pushed back a little on them, which I read as more a villager move than wolf. I still need to read back and think on things some more.
I just lost a post, ffs. Here we go again.

Jag, those five were already voted by someone else, so me voting them d0 was pointless and d1 would have given more info.

With chief cleared, I suspect Autumn was a wolf trying to make a competing wagon, (though it would have been easier to build up the wagon on brit, which is weird). I think he should know better than to be voting for me now. Also, if I were on the wolf team and deciding who to brutal, I would always go for JAG and Autumn before Chief, and JAG's role was known, which left Autumn as the obvious target. Maybe I'm overestimating him though.

I wanted to say something else, but I forgot what it was.