View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 10:01 PM   #75
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1564 – I have dropped off my Tangiers army in Sassari. I have moved one of my armies to the coast next to Roma in my main Med fleet of almost 50 vessels

1 April – Coffee in the Bahamas

3 April – Castello is now Andalusia

21 June – We are ready

I declare war for Roma!

Wow!

Aragon chose not to join them. I was really ready for pilling over the border. They have around 40k troops in their Iberian area causing damage, so this was perfectly timed until that happened! Ah well!

Battle Lines

Papal States
Switzerland
Naples

Vs

Andalusia
Tunis
Ottomans

Our states

29 June – Tunis defeats a Naples fleet.

5 July – Tunis defeats a papal fleet

6 Aug – I land in Roma. I don’t have enough artillery there to open it up so I use the coastal barrage ability to do so and we have breached the walls. I order more forces from Sassari to my fleet to arrive on Italy. I order those troops to land in Naples

17 Oct – We arrive in Naples, and like Roma, I open a coastal barrage to crack on the walls of the local defenses

3 Nov – Roma is ours!

29 Nov – We battle and win a large naval battle against the fleeing fleet from Roma and we captured 10 ships

I can’t go deeper into Italy yet(controlled by forts) so I have sent my successful army to Naples

1 Feb, 1565 – Expansion Idea #2 – Now we get another Merchant. I send it to Cape

I order a Trade Station to Gold Coast

11 Mar - We are capturing minors in Naples.

21 April – Naples’s capital of Napoli falls

6 June – Every province in Naples is ours, after being helped by Tunis and the Turks.

22 June – Tunis defeats the last fleet. Naples is 100% defeated.

I could go to a separate peace with Naples.

But let’s keep pushing

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote