View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 07:24 PM   #81
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

25 Mar – Majrit converts!

1 Nov – Rebellion in Ancona with 30k troops. Luckily I have both of my armies right next door

27 Nov – Defeated

1 Dec – I have a potential rebellion in the Balearic Isles but I can’t get there in time so I invest some MIL power to quell the rebellion

1 Mar, 1570 – Vasconian rebels in Rioja rebel.

Mar 19 – Local forces from Madit el Salim arrive and put them down

9 Apr- All of my cores in Aragon are finished!

I turn Vasconia, Catalonia and Baleares into states.

I finish my Islands of the Mediterranean mission. This gives Cagliari +4 tax, production, and bonuses to trade and such here. I order a Marketplace for Cagliari

My three missionary targets are Ibiza, Minorca, and Mayurqa – I send a Missionary Holy Order to the Baleares to speed up the time it’ll take them there.

I order an upgraded fortress in Roussillon

1 May -I pull colonists from Ile de Bourbon and send them to Karoo next to Grain Coast

11 May – Natives in Karoo are dead

1 June – Neapolitan separatists strike Abruzzi. I send my combined armies next door.

2 July – Put down

1 Aug – Bayomo, Cuba, 5 Dev, Tropical Wood, handed to the Isles, etc

I pull my colonists from Grain Coast and send them to Curacao

9 Apr, 1571 – Our core in Roma is up and I order our fort extended to a Bastion

1 June – Rebellion in Qila.

27 June – Despite that I outnumbered them by 3:2, we lose in Qila, luckily, it’s a fort so the rebels are assaulting it and it will take some time to fall.

16 July – The rest of Italy is now en-cored. I order Urbino and Napoli to have their fortresses upgraded as well. After I make them states and cores that leaves us with around 100 ADM power.

1 Aug – Sugar in Mauritius

8 Oct – We defeat the rebellion in Qila

I move Umbrian to a accepted culture

26 Oct – The three Balearic Isles converted! Next are Vasconia – Rioja, Vizkaya, and Tarrakunah. I sent in a Shadhili order to help for missionary. I also send that order to Central Italy for the future.

2 Nov – Influenza outbreak in Oran. I quarantine the province

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote