View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:40 PM   #334
Beast
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Beast, do not confuse deference with allegiance. Lord Apocolypse knows the difference very well. Following the leads of Magneto and the Professor does not link in any way to disobedience to our lord and master. In fact, by allowing Eric and Charles to take the leads in getting things moving we are in fact souuprting Apocolyps' directives to handle the situations that arise which would or could slow down his empire's growth.

Fomenting distrust and creating doubt where there is none yet to be found on the other hand. That could indeed be counterproductive.

I do though grow tired of all the yammering about. Post the rosters of the teams, let us get on with our missions.

Too much talk, to little action.

I am not questioning the concept of your allegience to Apocalypse, simply your wisdom in following Charles or Eric so blindly at this point in our combined endeavor. I am merely suggesting a more cautious course of action since we do not know the true intentions of anyone. Failing to hold some doubt where prudence demands some would be equally, if not more counterproductive.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote