View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 02:05 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I finish my constructions in Antares, next is moved to Zosma next to us in Pathavon and wait until our research finishes

Sept – Paru finished this is next to my homeplanet. Next is unknown

I order a 4th science ship to do archeology

Nov – I order our new science ship into Antares to do the dig site

We have a rough 406 day anomaly in the unknown place and I go ahead and research it.

2207 – January – We bring in Koter

We discover living metal in Zosma; I order my con. Ship to bring it into my empire it has 12 minerals and 3 research

May – Koter’s mines are finished I head next door to Belgium which has an Arid planet, and then my science vessel is exploring it

I agree to a Migration treaty with the Chittering Concordant

I order a colony ship built for the other Oceanic planet in Pathavon

July – Zosma is ours and I order m ship to build mines and the research station here

2208 – Jan - I begin a research project in the Troidam system after finishing my research here

June – I find an unusual fungus on Pathavon Secondus and I choose to create a research here

Our colony ship is built and I order it to Pathavon Primus.

July – Antares Resort is now a full holding, and I order luxury residence here as well

Our expedition in Troidam failed

Aug 0- I bring in all of my stations at Zosma and I send this construct in ship to Onab currently being explored by our vessel and also next to the Concordant.

Sept – We get bonus society research at Pathavon Secundus

Belgium has been brought into another nation.

Oct - Belgium is fully surveyed and I order this ship to an unknown place and the construction ship here to bring in Poru

We find volatile motes in Onab

Nov – I order an anomaly founds in Troidam researched

2209 – Jan – Onab researched, I order this brought into my nation and the ship here to next door

I can grab another tradition and we take Courier Network which improves empires size

Here is a map of the area

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote