View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 05:21 PM   #26
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alloys and Consumer Goods are made from minerals, and unity is made from consumer goods, and then Alloys are used for stations, upgrades, things like anchorages, and then ships and megastructures. Now that I am making 81 alloy a year, paying the 1.5k for a Habitat is much easier or the 500 for a Starhold or the 283 and raw material for a destroyer. It was hard back when I was making 12/month. Costumer goods are also used by people.

Dec – New tech – I finish Exotic Materials Labs for scientist complexes next is Improved Reactor Boosters

The Birth of the Galactic Market happens

I nominate Shapa Prime for the Galactic Market Hub

May, 2270 – We can get another tradition – I choose the last Dip. One Entente Cooperation which gives us better Federation Naval Convoy and then for finishing it I get the boost of 50% reduction for Dip edicts, and I can take another Ascension Perk. Here is what I want:

Master-Builders – requires two Ascension Perks, and knowledge of mega-engineering which I don’t have

Sept -Eadominar Eden founded!

As you can see our Savannah people have an 80% habitability here! It’s size 11, not that big.

Nov – New Tech! I got Subdermal Stimulation, next is Selective Defoliants

Feb -2271 – New Tech! I got Improved Reactor Boosters – next is Autonomous Station Protocols which gives me a +10%5 research station speed

April – I order some minerals, and then at Shapa Habitat Alpha I order 2 food making habitation districts

At Shapa Prime I order to upgrade my Research Labs

At Jondus Joy I order one new Mining District as well at Pathhavon Secundus

Sept – Joining the galactic union are the Chondarr Commonwealth

April, 2272 – We pay 3k to upkeep the Curator Order boost to our tech for another 10 years

May – New Tech! We just finished Selective Defoliants, next is Interstellar Campaigns that will reduce my war exhaustion and claim cost by -10%.

Sept – I order a Habitat built in Pathavon on their first planet

My food is positive again

Oct – Eadaminar Eden is now ready for development, I order here

Research Labs
Mining District – there’s just room for one here
2 Generator Districts to make energy

Can I find a species that tolerates Arctic for those two planets to woo and bring here?

Nope. What about my Tundra world?

These species – Jhabannasid, Red Thory, Halflifer, and Nolillaga, the middle is Toxoid.

I send a ton of rare stuff to the Norillaga Hegemony and then offer them a Commercial Deal. They accept.

I offer a Research Treaty.

2273 – Jan – They accept. Let’s hope that they offer us a migration treaty

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote