View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #243
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Quiznos is on my shit list because the last time I've gone there (and I've only been there a handful of times), they tried to screw me over. I wanted to get one of those 2 for $6 deals (includes a drink), and I was tired, just wanted to grab food, go home, eat, sleep.

Anyway, I get to the front and it comes to something that seemed like a little too much money, like they punched it in wrong, but I figure ah whatever, it's like 50 cents more, I'll let it slide. I walk to the drink machine and notice I don't have a cup. So I go back and say I forgot my cup, and they want to charge me for the drink too. So I say I got the 2 for $6, and the cashier says well, it's already punched in wrong so you'll have to pay for the drink. I said they already over-charged me on the 2 for $6, now they want to charge me for the drink, and I'm not paying, I should actually be given money back and the drink. So the cashier gets some other person there, and she gives me the drink and says 'well, the order is already punched in and it's only a 50 cent difference, so...'

So I got my drink and won't be going back to Quiznos. I've lived without them up until last year, so I can go on living without them. I've never had that kind of problem at a fast food place before.
I miss the old days when we could just make an Canadian exchange rate joke and move on.