View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #48
Radii
Head Coach

Three of the top 5 projected picks are big men. A PG out of New Mexico is projected to go to Chicago.

My choices:

6'10" Samuel Padgett - Providence

Overall: A+
Potential: A+
Athleticism: B-
Inside Game: A+
Outside Game: C-
Playmaker Ability: D-
Inside Defense: A+
Man defense: A+
Rebounding: A+
Intangibles: A+

Overall he's rated C+ on offense, A+ Defense, A+ on the boards

I scouted him twice, he compares to Pau Gasol, should be an all star "sooner rather than later" and is described as an intense player, good in late-game situations. His biggest weakness is questionable basketball IQ/Awareness.

Center Leo Wilcox out of Arizona State is projected to go 3rd, but my scouts didn't like him this high Overall we graded him a B+ with B potential, lower than the other top 5 picks.

Lastly we have 6'9" PF Genwei Yee from China. He scouts noticibly lower than Padgett as well.

Based on my scouting so far, it'll take something bad in the workouts to go away from him.

ERGH. I badly screwed something up in the pre-draft workouts. I dunno what, I scheduled a bunch and then either auto-simmed them or cancelled them or something. I dunno, but I didn't get a chance to do any of them myself and didn't get any added info. Oh well, I think it was pretty obvious where i was going anyway.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote