View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 01:48 PM   #30
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

August 4, 2010 -

In looking at excellent keeper coaches, there is one name that stands out. Brad Friedel has retired from playing and is viewed as having the potential to be an excellent keeper coach. However, he is not known as working well with youngsters. If he was at least a little better at this, I would probably hire him, but he is viewed as horrible at working with youngsters. I keep looking.

Fabien Barthez is a 39 year old keeper/coach who is well known to the Manchester faithful. He still has decent playing skills, and everyone agrees that he has the potential to be an excellent coach. After looking at our squad and seeing that Thomas Heaton is a good, but not excellent backup, I decide to approach Marseille about acquiring Barthez to be a player/coach. Marseille wants 340,000 dollars for Barthez. I decide to make that offer.

In looking for Outfield coaches, Paul Thompson is the only name that sticks out as a potentially good hire. He is a 31 year old coach from New Zealand who has a reputation as an excellent outfield coach. He only wants 700/week to come work here. I agree to that amount.

In regards to Physios, I decide to offer Paul Underwood the 550/week that he is looking for. He is regarded as a very good physio.

I also offer 550/week to Ivo Ulich.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote