View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 07:12 PM   #38
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Thanks condors. I definitely agree that Rooney has impressed me in the World Cup matches I watched. I'll be looking forward to seeing him on a daily basis.

Thanks for the great look back Daedalus. I really think those humble beginnings make me appreciate what I have at Manchester United now.

FM, I'll be reading that post in just a minute

I definitely agree Barkeep. I had a meeting with my boss from 5-6 PM and it was a good meeting, but in the back of my mind I was trying to think of what I'm going to do with the squad. It was tricky, because I definitely had to pay attention to what he was saying too

nfg, I think Begeorgi might have the potential, but I doubt it. I'm not considering any of the other players at least at this time. Wall is good, but I don't think he is EPL top tier good. I already have my favorite DC in mind that I plan on acquiring if we need a DC and he isn't too old (Lucio.)

RPI-Fan, thanks! I'm not sure yet. I'll have a better idea once I look at my squad. In the past, I've had to go with a jigsaw approach, and in CM 03/04, I went with the jigsaw approach in my Manchester Dynasty. I suspect that is the way I'll go. However, if once I'm done viewing the team I see that we have most of the pieces already in place, I'll go for one or two big splash players.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-14-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote