View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 08:18 PM   #44
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Finally we wind up with forward/striker.

I think this position has top notch quality and depth.

Alan Smith is a 29 year old right forward/centre forward who has excellent physical attributes with extremely good acceleration and balance. His pace is very good. He has top notch mental attributes acrosss the board and has absolutely superb anticipation and he is very aggressive. His finishing skill is just good, but he has excellent first touch. He has very good heading skill, good passing, and good technique. His creativity and flair are both very good. He is currently valued at 25 million dollars and he is making 83,000/week.

Akin Serhat is a 29 year old right forward/centre forward from Turkey who lacks the top notch foot speed that I would like. However, all of his other physical attributes are good. He has excellent physical attributes, except for his teamwork which is poor. He also shows poor concentration according to my AM. He is a very good finisher, who has fair first touch. He is an excellent passer. He is currently valued at 20 million dollars and he makes 93,000/week. I think that he might be a good transfer candidate.

James McFadden is a 27 year old Scottish player who plays left forward and centre forward. He has very good physical attributes. He has very good mental attributes accorss the board. He has excellent dribbling, first touch, passing, and technique. He has excellent creativity and flair. His finishing is just average. He is left footed which is important in the offense I plan on using, and he could be my first or second string striker on the left side of the box. He currently makes 45,000/week and he is valued at 14 million dollars.

Wayne Rooney is a 24 year old(!) striker who already has 73 caps and 31 goals for England. He can use either foot and he plays centre forward. He has across the board excellent physical attributes. He has top notch creativity and flair. He has excellent mental attributes. He has top notch first touch, dribbling, passing, technique, long shots, and good finishing. He is currently valued at 74 million dollars! He is making 160,000/week. He is clearly a first string starter. He is the only unhappy player right now as he feels he isn't completely fit and ready for football.

Ernesto Marino is a 24 year old Italian Striker who is currently on loan at Millwall. Marino is a good striker who has decent pace, above average physical attributes. He has good mental attributes except or his work rate which is low. He has good dribbling ability, average finishing, average first touch, good heading and passing. I don't see him as being a regular contributor, but he could play in a pinch.

Ruud van Nistelrooy is a 34 year old Dutch legend who has very good physical attributes even at his advanced age. He has excellent mental attributes. He has good penalty taking skill, excellent finishing, and good first touch. His heading ability appears to have deteriorated. He used to be a star, but he is still a good rotation player. He is in the last year of a contract that pays him 190,000/week. He is valued at 2.2 million dollars. There is talk that he might retire after the season.

Louis Saha is a 31 year old French striker who used to be a mainstay starter. He has excellent physical attributes including outstanding pace. He has above average mental attributes particularly strong flair in his play. His dribbling and finishing are average at best. His first touch ability is good. His penalty taking is excellent. He is currently making 100,000/week. He is valued at 4.2 million dollars.

Right now, I think McFadden, Rooney, and Smith are the top 3 strikers with Saha and Ruud van Nistelrooy also getting a good share of PT.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote