View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 09:44 PM   #49
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

August 5, 2010 -

Gimnastic has made an offer of 400,000 dollars for Santi. Santi is a 19 year old keeper in my youth system that I forgot to mention. the previous administration put him on the transfer list and made his asking price 400,000. I'm not sure why they did that. At 19, he looks like he has the makings of a potentially good keeper. He is valued at 1.8 million. I hate to change asking price at the last minute as I think it is unprofessional, but I just took over. I raise my counter offer to 1.2 million. If they want to pay that, I'll let him go.

Darn it! Inter wants to buy away a few of my best players. I'm glad Manchester United hired me before they sold these guys. Specifically, Inter is offering 19 million for Cristian Chivu. I rejected the offer.

Also Inter has made an offer of 110 million dollars for Wayne Rooney!!! They are offering 20 million up front, 62 million over 2 years, 28 million after 50 league games, and 30% of next sale. I reject that offer as well.

James McFadden has publicly complained that he wants a better contract. I wish he had come to me privately, but I must admit that he is worth more than the 45,000/week he is currently paid. I contact his agent to see how much they want. His agent is requesting a deal worth 73,000/week for 3 years with a signing bonus of 1.4 million. Mr. Quieroz thinks that McFadden is a useful first team member. He thinks we should offer up to 67,000/week as well as the requested signing bonus. I decide to split the difference and offer him 70,000/week, but I make it for 4 years instead of 3.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 03-14-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote