Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 01:01 PM   #25
PilotMan
Head Coach

Peter Badillio surprised me! He managed a 12 round split decision win over Filisilda. That is the first loss for Filisilda and Badillio had to gain some measure of respect with the win. In other news Muhammad Ali won a 10-round unanimous decision over Mike Tyson. Too bad for me that I forgot to lay my money on him. In other bets we lost 3444 for the week. I am really bad at speculating. I need to stick with my own guys.

McFarlane looks to be back in top shape and it is time to see where the next step of his career is going to take him. I would like to stick to a fight that I know that he can win instead of really challenging him.

I saw a fighter that I feel might fit the bill. Mike Firth, who was just TKOed in the 3rd round by Frank Tate. I give his manager a call and ask if they might be interested in a fight the second week of June. He thinks about it and says to go ahead and get the paperwork taken care of. The fight is booked.

Mike Firth, 16-23-0 (3), has no power, but is quick and has reasonably good defense. He comes forward and has a good chin and has a good heart. His body can only take too much, and mentally he is not on top of his game. Sounds like a perfect fit.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote