View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 04:51 PM   #54
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Congrats.

Throughout the thread I've been, let's go with bemused, by the vast array of answers and how many of them sounded like pure living hell on Earth to me (and, surely, mine to someone else)

But I think you may have managed to hit a peak for my "oh fuck no" reactions.

Okay, maybe still rates above Berkeley or the Pac NW but it's a serious contender.

(It's all good, in case that isn't obvious. I'm just trying to find any ol' source of humor today and this fit)

Yea, it wouldn't be for everyone, that's for sure. I love to do road trips. I don't mind a little minimalism. It's cheaper than a house. And I can stay for long stretches if I like, or move with the seasons or whatever I want to do.

Truth be told, rhe ideal plan would be a condo or a small house somewhere warm, probably Vegas or Phoenix, and the RV. The condo would be the long term spot where I end up as moving around becomes more difficult, and someplace to store things I can't take with me.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 07-29-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote