View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 06:35 PM   #1
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Canada Vacation Suggestions (Toronto to Quebec City)

We're already looking ahead to next summer and considering a road trip into Canada, from KY up to Detroit and then on to Toronto and basically following the St. Lawrence River potentially up to Quebec City.

For those who live in or know these areas well, I'm curious about a bunch of things:

1. Best areas to stay in Toronto/Montreal/Quebec City? Number of days we should devote to each area? Hotels or resorts we absolutely ought to consider?
2. Best places along that general route that we should consider visiting or staying? Is Ottawa worth going to if we have time?
3. If we wanted to do a combo city-and-nature trip, which cities should we stay in and which areas outside of certain cities would be best for lake/mountain/hiking options (I identified Mont Tremblant as a potential option - thoughts welcome)?

Any other thoughts on the general itinerary are welcomed. We did a NE US road trip last summer, so we can handle a multi-stop, 2500 mile trip over 10-12 days.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote