View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 09:45 PM   #10
larrymcg421
Head Coach

You are allowed to have a youth team, which participates in competition of limited events. This means 1 for each discipline, so 1 sprinter, 1 middle distance, etc.

The benefit of having athletes on the youth team is they get a 50% bonus on their training.

I want to put my 14 and 15 year olds on the youth team, but this means I need to hit the transfer market to find some older athletes to take their place on the main team.

Here are some purchases I made...

Sprinters

Stefan Panchev (22) - 10 speed, 9 agility, and 4 jump. He will be my new 110 hurdles guy and Pacheco will move to 400 hurdles.
Sofia Jorge (17) - 11 speed, 6 agility, and 5 jump. Also will be 110 hurdles.
Idoia Olarra (19) - 10 speed, 8 agility, and 2 jump. Prefers to tun the 100 hurdles, but has better stamina than Jorge.

Middle Distance Runner

Leo Evans (28) - Up there in years, but he's just holding this spot until Caden Ortiz is ready. 15 speed and 9 stamina means he should have no trouble against weak competition.
Fausto Tarantini (17) - Also holding a spot for a youngster. 11 speed, but only 4 stamina could be a problem. His 4 agility makes him a good choice for steeple.

Jumpers

Noah MacGeorge (15) - Actually bought him to be on the youth team, but didn't realize previous owner already had him compete in main team events, so he's not eligible. Oh well, he will fill a spot for now.

Throwers

Ntinos Skodramoudis (23) - One of my biggest purchases at $10,000. His 13 throwing and 11 strength make him one of the best athletes on the team.

Combined Events

Malanka Dacko (21) - Strong all-around athlete. She has no skills lower than and excels in throwing (9).

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 06-28-2021 at 10:06 PM.
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote