View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #198
Izulde
Head Coach

So, Japan was very, very cool. Those of you who are FB friends with me were able to follow along until about the second day of Tokyo photowise, at which point I neglected to update (I still have a ton of pictures though, and will get back to it at some point).

I got back to the States and no word from the Las Vegas Bowl. So I emailed the person in charge of the internship to see what the status is... and the email bounced back with an unknown address.

Obviously the internship isn't happening, but perhaps it's for the best. I've been working on another sports-themed project in its place, have started teaching the college sports-themed class this semester, am working on my thesis and a translation.

Thus, it's going to be a very busy, hectic semester even without the internship (which is why I haven't been reading/posting on FOFC near as much as I used to).

I also need to start sports management programs applications in the next few weeks. Granted, many of them don't have deadlines until February or March, but this isn't something I want to procrastinate on.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote