1/15: 176.5
1/22: 178.8
1/29: 176.6
2/5: 178.6
2/12: 177.0
2/19: 175.4
2/26: 176.6
3/5: 174.4

The refrigerator ended up being out of commission for over a week, as a part needed to be ordered and our schedules for being home to accommodate a second visit weren't great. That led to some challenges with healthy meals, and that behavior bled into this past week as well. Birthday + sports events running into the evening hours = later/unhealthy dinners.

But the constant through the last couple of weeks was getting in my running. I'm only hitting four days a week instead of the 5-6 where I eventually want to land. There is something to not escalating mileage too quickly, but I'm also having a hard time getting out of bed during the week for pre-dawn runs where I'm layered up. Those excuses will fall by the wayside over the next couple of months as the temps go up and the sun comes out earlier. My long run over the weekend is approaching 1.5 hours and the distance is about as high as I've gone since experiencing some knee pain last fall. That cold from January/February is a distant memory at this point.

Still have a lot of work to do with reducing caffeine. It is best not to talk about how many Cokes/day I had two weeks ago. And alcohol intake was higher than I would like last weekend around the birthday. But overall my portion control + increased exercise has been enough to see relatively positive trends over the past month.

While I fully expect to have another weigh-in post >175, the hope is that I'm ready in March to see most morning weigh ins be in the 170-175 range. And that by April (assuming spring break is not a destroyer of all weight loss plans) that 175 is gone for good.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote