Schmidty - ardent enthusiast
SackAttack - RealDeal, Passacaglia
jeff061 - kingfc22, MrBug708
Fouts - Bek, Schmidty, henry269
ardent enthusiast - Blade6119, Lathum
Mr. Wednesday - dubb93
henry269 - SnDvls
kingfc22 - pennywisesb

(Can anyone doublecheck if I got voting right? But yeah, Bek got the most votes.)

You all gather around Bek, ready to bind his hands together and send him off to jail. But then, he pulls out what seems to be a wad of money! He starts talking.

"Get your filthy hands off me! I am a Wealthy Baron! And I will give this damn money to anyone who kills him off for me!" (Bek chose to kill off the last person who voted for him.)

He points at SackAttack. The crowd immediately surrounds SackAttack and starts beating him to a pulp! In the middle of the frenzy, SackAttack tries to defend himself, but is unable to stave off all the blows. A swift punch to the back of the neck renders him unconscious. You all then tie a noose around his neck and hang him.

Bek give away the money to everyone, which really didn't amount to much since it was split between 16 men.

You look at SackAttack's belongings, and find several things. A pocketbook containing names, dates and locations. A pair of binoculars.... and binggo... a badge. "S.A.I.A. Sack Attack Investigation Agency" It is without a doubt that SackAttack was the Private Investigator!

You all feel bad... really bad... this does not bode well, indeed it doesn't.

It is now Night 1, Night Actions are due at 9AM EDT.

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 09-12-2005 at 09:57 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote