View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:07 PM   #226
MartinD
High School Varsity

A few thoughts - just 'thinking out loud' so these may or may not be sensible...

The wolves wouldn't have known that DT was Jack - in their eyes, he would have been just another villager (with a small chance of being Jack).

Unless something very strange is going on behind the scenes, DT is now a definite villager. (Pointing out the obvious, I know...)

saldana would be an obvious candidate for today's vote, but I'm not sure what we gain with a lynch here (as opposed to lynching A. N. Other) - don't think that The Jackal's late vote would give any indication of wolfishness (as it made things closer, but was far enough out from deadline for changes to happen). DT's vote was attempted self-preservation, and we've been told that he's now a villager, so no value in looking in that direction at this point.

The votes for the 'other' candidates all came fairly early (all before post 100) - don't know who was around and when (particularly as I'm not going to be online from at least 4 hours before deadline!) - don't know if this is particularly meaningful, as the votes hadn't coalesced by that point.

CR's vote for DT (third vote when no-one else had more than 1) looks a little strange to me - it was a case of needing to vote early, though, and I've been in that position plenty of times in the past, and those votes can look a bit strange by the time the deadline comes round.

I don't have any major suspicions about anyone at this point - will have look at recent posts, and post a vote shortly.
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote