View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #237
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I have always been accepting of the likelihood wolves will spread their votes a bit, so the concept that at least one wolf is likely to have voted outside of the sal-DT showdown yesterday appeals to me.

In a DV vs Pass matchup, I am undecided what way to go, but I would guess at this time I am leaning slightly toward DV.

Putting aside for the moment that I'm not yet ready to run PF out, that puts me back to the above, which I more or less stole from DT, the lone known villager at the moment (but also with a point I agree with).

I disagree with his decision to vote for Pass, though, purely on vibe. Despite the fact Pass has voted for me, I'm just not reading a wolf from him right now. I am getting that sense stronger from DV's play so far. Also, Pass is a new candidate while DV already has votes. So I'm going with DV.

VOTE DARTH VILUS

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote