View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #112
saldana
Pro Starter

i would more or less agree with Heinze's summation of sparta

the only person i am ruling out for today is Poli, who, as Heinze said, came up as the good hoplite when he was night killed.

we lynched purduebrad on day one because he admitted that he was the marathon runner. that actually gave us a 50/50 shot of hitting a wolf. as soon as the athens runner shows up, he will get lynched for the same reason. that all said, PB was leading the vote when he made his reveal

i am not sure if i got lynched or not. at one point, there was a 3 way race between myself, The Jackal, and Clap, with my own vote on the Jackal. in an effort to prove myself a villager, i moved my vote to Barkeep who was a throwaway and actually cleared the way for my own lynch and made it harder for a tie, which would have been a catastrophe for the village.

whether or not there were some kind of Danny heroics i dont know. I left the thread at 3pm and didnt go back. If heinze is telling the truth about having gone back to see that, he would also know that i was never there. so he could easily be a wolf that killed himself and is passing it off as being the duke victim

as far as who i distrust in Sparta, dubb was his old self, slinging mud everywhere and raising a ruckus...part of me wants to believe that he wouldnt draw so much attention to himself if he were a wolf, but he also refused to give me any credit for sacrificing myself for the good of the village.

i was pretty solid in my own mind on the idea that the wolves would kill one of their own on night one in order to start killing in hades, which could have been thrown into confusion in sparta when PB (who is still a 50% chance of being a wolf). since we know Poli is good, that leaves schmidty for me.

one thing i havent seen anyone throw out as a potential problem we as villagers may have...the wolves may be able to talk to each other regardless of the city they are in...it wouldnt really make sense that if there are 2 wolves in each of the starting cities that they cant all talk to each other... i would think they would need to be able to coordinate their efforts in terms of intentionally sending someone to Hades, and they would, at the very least, be able to know all of the other wolves as soon as one from each city arrived here if they couldnt talk before across the cities.

the more i think about it, the worse i feel about schmidty
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote