View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #118
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh, BTW, something serious to consider.

Abe has come out as the Athens Phoenix, and as of 20 minutes prior to deadline, no one countered his reveal. I also think he's a villager. Now, the other Phoenix in Sparta does not have to be a bad guy (the role isn't set up that way), but he certainly could be. Pass as much as said he would have re-roled if both Phoenix ended up wolves, so if Abe is a villager, it's certainly still possible for the Sparta Phoenix to be a wolf. We also know the wolf MR is still in Athens.

Let's say the hypothetical evil Sparta Phoenix (if a wolf) is killed by the wolves there, we wouldn't get a role and that person would come up villager. If the village wins Sparta with two players, it is not inconceivable for the wolves to regain control of Sparta with a well-timed lynching of the Sparta Phoenix here in Hades, and the MR in Athens, perhaps with the help of a wolf Ephor (we're not certain if we have a wolf Ephor or not).

Food for thought, anyway, although certainly neither here nor now at the moment.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote