View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 02:34 AM   #3511
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

On a personal level I absolutely hated being a wolf. I got into werewolf because I enjoy the problem-solving aspect. What I should have reckoned with was that there's always going to be a chance that I would be a wolf and will have to target people and lie in order to win. There are a couple of posts in this game that I'm really not very happy about (one where I'm basically goading Ardent into killing CW springs to mind) and I don't like the side it reveals about me.

I've also been a nervous wreck for the last week and have been losing sleep thinking through configurations and threats which just isn't healthy. So basically I think I need to take a break from werewolf until I can decide whether I can play a wolf and not have me turn into/reveal a person I really don't like. I never thought it would

I want to apologise to Ardent again. Not for the in-game stuff (which I think he has to realise is justified if he's going to play WW), but the personal attack at the end. There was no justification for it. It's a sign of the stress I was feeling but there's still no excuse.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote