View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #303
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardwolf View Post
The "plan" which you are proposing gives all traitors an easy out for the first attack. We learn nothing of their ties by doing this. What bothers me even more would be someone who would so quickly agree to this plan of attack, too quickly in my opinion.

While I saw little merit in the initial plan put forth by Ms. Frost, I also did not see it gain any traction. I think you're, in effect, trying to board a ship which sailed days ago. Or burn a ship, play the analogy any way you like.

In any case, though I thought her original idea was flawed at best, and distracting at worst, I've since found her input to be thoughtful and thought provoking.

You, Aardwolf, have not made the same impression on me. Coming from out of nowhere to advocate randomly attacking each other with full power?

Should the Hulk and Doctor Strange obliterate Professor X and Nick Fury, as I'm sure they might be able to, in a single blow and without any reason? Honestly, you might be wise to restate your intent, or perhaps to remain silent so as not to bring further unwanted attention onto your absurdities.