View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 12:06 AM   #775
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post
For what it's worth - and this certainly may be a "me" thing - I don't read the detailed game reviews, so if you had desire to just type up the shorter post-game summaries instead of the play-by-play, at least as far as I am concerned I would enjoy that every bit as much.

I intend to go into every season with extended highlights and then to drop back to key highlights once I'm comfortable with my team. I always forget or just get into watching the games I do try to format things so that if you don't care about the play by play its easy to scan by and skip it. I know in other dynasties I skip by it.

If we're sitting in the top 2 spots and crushing things this year I may rush through the latter part of the year like I did the end of this year. That's just a balance between how in depth I want to be in the game vs pumping out seasons right now.

I fully intend to buy FM12(though maybe not right away, depends on how this is going) which is pushing me towards the "pumping out seasons" side of things

Last edited by Radii : 09-07-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote