View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:29 PM   #433
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Meh!

I remember why I find werewolf tough now. I don't know what to think. In these circumstances I tend to think it's villager chasing villager, creating havoc and the wolves not doing much of anything. I'm trying to give murrayyyyy some leeway for being new but I'm really not liking his actions today.

Well I'm taking a huge assumption that the wolves placed late night kill (within the last 15 mins) because of the large voting crowd for day one. No use in turning in a night kill so early based off D1 chaotic voting that seems to be dart board methods usually.

Here's all the talk I've seen. Lathum declares he is a vanilla villager 4-5 times so far. Then he said if he was a wolf he would do a fake reveal. So if he was a wolf he would do a fake reveal and he said he wasn't a wolf. That's why I voted for him late last night. He's quick to point out when someone else does it but no one sensed it except for me (which may be a bad read on my part)

Plus when I look above, I move to Coffee and Mau follows me with a jump on Lathum. Isn't Mau moving his early vote off someone who is getting stacked on more worrisome than me moving my vote? According to Coffee-logic, Mau is making a defensive wolf move early by getting off him and moving to Lathum to make it's a 2 horse race.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote