----------------------------------------------------------------------

Division B Playoffs
2026 Semifinals Results

#1 Boston University 13, #5 Northwestern State 7

#3 Sacramento State 24, #10 South Dakota 20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy’s Journal
December 20, 2026

I am so pissed! We had that game. Geez, Boston got a gimme in the semis.

I won’t assume everyone knows what I’m talking about, so I’ll explain here. Sorry for not updating much, but, you know, with classes and football, I’m pretty busy.

Anyway, it was the fourth and we were down by 6, 13-7. It was a hard fought game, and Jakey was doing his best to keep us in it, but what are you going to do when Boston has a great D? Hell, statistically, they were better than us. So you know they can play ball. And, of course their all-everything man, Shaun DeBoer, just wreaked havoc on us all game. He ended up with three sacks and was in Jakey’s face all day long. Still, we had a chance to win it late. We drove down to their three. Jakey ran our custom play on 3rd and goal. D-Tron intentionally misses his block on the Sam, gets up, and goes straight for the empty corner. Perfect set up, perfect throw, perfect catch. But what happens? Official says his foot was out. I watched that play over and over, and he wasn’t even close to being out. Didn’t college ball used to have replay? Can we bring that back? Coach Murray was already told he can’t protest a judgment call. Bullshit.

Final score: Boston U 13, Demons 7.

People keep telling me not to worry because I had a good game. I keep telling them individual accomplishments are nothing. They keep telling me not to worry because I’m getting drafted. I say, “I don’t give a damn about that. I wanted a national championship.” Dammit! Now I have to watch Boston and Sac State play for the title. We got robbed. So pissed . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Division B Playoffs
2026 National Title Game
Nashville, Tennessee

#1 Boston University 27, #3 Sacramento State 17

------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iaua.jpg (7.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg bostonu.jpg (10.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: gif alabama-state.gif (16.6 KB, 75 views)
File Type: gif tenn-st.gif (14.0 KB, 75 views)
File Type: gif south-dakota.gif (14.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: gif sacramento-state.gif (14.6 KB, 75 views)
File Type: gif youngstown-state.gif (14.1 KB, 75 views)
File Type: gif nw-state.gif (14.1 KB, 75 views)
File Type: gif liberty.gif (14.9 KB, 75 views)

Softball in Korea 1 and 2: http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...softball+korea + http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=83736
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote