View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 07:05 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Route 7

I do a little exploring, I find a swimmer out on a small lake to the east.

Trainer #1 – Grimer vs Surskit. Poison Fang. The next is something I’ve never heard of called a Dewpider. Water spider? I send out Feathers. Pluck. Yup, super effective.

Zygarde Cube back here.

Trainer #2 – Dartrix vs Alomomola. Two turns later, done.

I run into a Finneon on the waves. Level 17 and….we capture it after dispatching a Great Ball.

Trainer #3 – Dartrix vs Mareanie. Looks really cool, with spikes and tentacles. Razor Leaf. Not super effective. Astonish. Again. Done.

Traner #4 – I send out Finneon to lose, so it won’t suck up my Exp Share XP. Shellder is on the other side. It faints after a few rounds. Next is Magnets. Spark. Again. Magnet Bomb for the win. Next is Corsola. Smuggles levels. I send out Feathers to finish with Razor leaf. Level 28for Feathers. It wants to learn Synthesis, which is a self heal. Okay, I learn it. Magnets level 25 and wants to learn Metal sound. Nah we’Re good.

I find TM73 Thunder Wave

I finish exploring that back section of Route 7, the main route is closed, so I head to the Volcano path to the west.

Wela Volcano Park

I move Grimer in front.

Trainer #1 – Grimer vs Meowth. Poison Fang. I flinch after it bites me. Try again. Down. Jelly Baby levels. Trainer is down, but not before heavily reducing my leader’s HP

I use a potion. Then another

I find a cave that leads deeper into the Volcano area. Someone heals my Pokemon. UI head west and pass some drops and get a Charcoal, a held item that boosts fire attacks. I find path here to another section of the volcano.

Trainer #2 – Grimer vs Kadabra. I use Bite. One hit kill after it failed to hit me with Psybeam. Dark is immune.

I find a Cubone in some grass. I toss a ball and……level 18 Cubone joins my team.

Then I come across a new Pokemon – Salandit. Poison Gas? It uses Dragon Rage on me. Poison doesn’t work. Hmmm… Minimize. Again. It drops my evasiveness with another sapped thing. Again. Again. My foe is using Dragon Rage, Ember and such and missing a lot. Alright, let’s toss Great Ball. Nah. It calls for help and nothing appears. Another ball? Almost! It hits with Ember. Ball #3. Ball #4? Nah. Ot hits with another Ember. 6. Poison Fang? Ball 7? It connects with Dragon Rage and my pokemon faints. I send out Dame Pokesy. Yawn. Dragon Rage on me. Pokeball, it works.

Here’s our new - Salandit, level 17,fire and poison, “Hot Scales”

I thought it might have been a dragon, but nope.

I find TM 39 Rock tomb back here on the Volcano steppes.

Trainer #3 – Dartrix vs Roggenrola – Dead in one turn. He tosses a Machop. I leave it out and use Pluck. All defeated

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote