Thread: WW C - Sign-ups
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #54
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
In!

For my role, I'd like to see the Fool in play. Always a fun one. Pretty standard, person who thinks he's the Seer but always sees the opposite.

Fool scans Wolf gets Villager
Fool scans Villager gets Wolf
Fool scans Seer gets Fool

Seer scans Fool gets Fool

Rather than having straight opposite can it be %, based on the remaining proportion? I think the straight opposite in effect adds a second seer as it becomes clear who the fool is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
What about this as a role? A player who every day he is alive accumulates one extra vote to his potential total, then he can use it when he chooses and the counter resets. For example, I decide not to use my power and live through night 1-3, I could then add 3 votes to my day 4 total if I want. If I do, my bonus goes back to 0 and I have to start over accumulating points.

I have no problem with this and think it works well in concert with a majority vote game. Do you want this to be your rule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
toying with the thought of a rule where everyday the person with the least # of posts gets removed from the game...

While I admire the spirit, I agree that in practice the rule becomes unworkable as people post meaningless posts causing me to have to keep a manual count of "real" posts. I would really prefer not to have to judge all that.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote