View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #811
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
And i think its rather interesting, how swaggs was chosen to basically be the victim today after lupus won yesterday and has been leading all day today. Very interesting that those players, and one team in particular, is attacking us.

I looked over the votes for Swaggs as well as myself and Cronin earlier. I thought all of the votes for me came from Oz, but thats mainly because I remember Goldeneagle voting for me repeatedly. When I looked back, I saw Lupus also voted for me.

Likewise the votes for Cronin all seemed spread out. So I looked at the votes for Swaggs. The votes from Both Howard and our team seemed to come when Swaggs was the only Lupus voter who hadn't gone yet. With Lupus in first, this was the obvious move to our team and obvious Howard's team.

The last round of votes on Swaggs when I was under the impression he wasnt around seemed a bit more of a pileon to me.

As for the tie vote idea, what assurances do we have that if we end up in a situation to do it, you all don't end up getting the last point to break the tie? One of the fundamental rules of Werewolf and Survivor is never trust someone entirely. With Lupus having the wolf bodyguard, I highly doubt you all would be attacked anyways for fear of hitting the idol?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote