View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #148
chesapeake
College Starter

If Darth and I are paired, I somehow am the 'muscle'. That won't work. I think our best shot is to search, try and find the bag ourselves, then for Darth to take the bag and run while I die blocking. How does this look?

Darth:
1. (movement stage) Run to grid
2. (search stage)
2a. Dig
2b. Be mindful of opponents, want to be alert if they come up with bag
3. (bag stage)
3a. If finding bag casually drop the codeword "Coconut" to signal that you have the goods.
3b. Wait to pull out bag long enough to give Chesapeake a chance to get into blocking position
3c. If Chesapeake finds the bag and I hear "Coconut," casually move close to where he was searching.
3d. If other team gets bag, do everything possible to stop the carrier and get the bag away from him.
4. (race stage)
4a. Get bag, run like hell to the finish line.

Chesapeake
1. (movement stage) Run to grid
2 (search stage).
2a. If possible, set position between werewolf team digging and Darth's spot.
2b. Search, and be mindful of the opponent's digging.

3 (bag stage).
3a. If they find bag first, try and stop the carrier and get the bag.
3b. If Darth says something about a 'coconut' casually move to a position directly between Darth and the biggest wolf.
3c. If I find the bag, make a casual comment about a 'coconut' to Darth. When he notes where I am digging, move away casually to a midpoint between the bag and the biggest wolf.

4 (race stage)
4a. Do everything I can to prevent the wolves from catching Darth. throw sand, kick groins. A scoutmaster's gotta do what a scoutmaster's gotta do.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote