View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 07:02 PM   #360
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Apr 22, 3066 –

“General Lille, this is Duke Essex, say again your reason for being here?”

“Alright listen, in the past, Small World has rented part of its surface to troops, and we are happy to do so again. I have a place cordoned off for your arrival. There is no inhabited area anywhere in a 135 mile radius of you. You and your men may unload, and relax here on Small World.

General, I am going to give you one warning. If this is a trick, or a trap to take Small World, if you start building a permanent fort, if you aren’t off this world in four months, that will be considered an act of war. Right now our actions have helped Katrina out considerably, you don’t want to make an enemy of us. I promise you, that if you violate this agreement, I will personally lead an assault on, and take Ruchbah from you and the Archon, and add it and its military industry to the Coalition. Do you agree?”

“We do.”

“Then welcome to Small World.”

The 17th arrives, and there are no major issues. Everything seems to be going fine. We order some additional forces to the world, just in case:

All arrive

Duke Essex and Duke Small spend a few days outlying all of the possible directions that this could wind up going. They create a lot of scenarios for different potential snags that could occur, from sabotage, or a full on invasion.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote