View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:57 PM   #365
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – We lose init. They aren’t moving around much. But they do hop their Dervish next to our Javelin in the woods to the south. Masakari fire destroys the LL of their Enforcer. It and their Javelin tumble. Our Masakari took some damage but is fine and dandy, just like candy. Our Jav misses a kick and falls.

Tur n2 – We win init. I bull right on in. Our Jav stands and runs 7 hexes away. Then I hop our PXH to its rear to protect it. I run our Warhammer above and in front of their Bushwacker. Their Jav rises and runs. I unload on their Zeus. Our Vulture’s ER Large Laser lances into their jav’s CT and destroys it. Meanwhile their Zeus destroys the La of our Warhammer. Our Gallowglas destroys the RA of their Firestarter. After carving it open with the Devastator, our Catapult nails the gyro on their Zeus. Then our Warhammer loses its RT to their Orion. Both our Warhammer and their Zeus fall.

Turn 3 – We win in init. I eject the Warhammer. Our Hatamato bases their Enforcer. I jump the Gallowglas above and beside their Firestarter. Our PXH jumps next to their dervish, and in some woods. Comet leaps to the rear of their Warhammer. Their Zeus rises. Our Gallowglas destroys the RT of their Firestarter. Our Devastator cracks open the Warhammer in a few places. Our Shootist nails their Zeus and hits an engine once. Their Vulcan destroys the LA of our Comet. Our Catapult nails the gyro again of their Zeus – two gyro hits, it’s out. Our MAsakari nails the engine twice and gyro once on their Warhammer. Their Hammer falls after taking 120+ damage. Our Gallowglas kicks and destroys the LT of their Firestarter, who finally falls. Meanwhile our Hatamato-Chi kicks the Enforcer and nails its tgyrox2 and engine once. It’s down.

Because these are mercenaries with a lot sense of value, they radio their concession pending us letting them walk. We’ve taken out a Warhammer, Enforcer, Zeus, Javelin, and Firestarter in three rounds of weapons fire, and they’ve taken out our Warhammer and damaged our Comet. We grant them their wish.

Jav H, RT, LT, LL, RL, LA, RA

Warhammer, enginex2, gyrox1
Enforcer missing LL, engine, gyrox2
Firestarter missing RA, RT, LT
Zeus, gyrox2, engine

Ours:

Warhammer missing LA, RT
Comet missing LA

Kill – Vulture, Catapult, Hatamato-Chi

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote