View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:02 AM   #369
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 1 – We place our big stuff on the east flank to head south towards our foes, unimpeded by the central depression. We lose init. I move my team down 5 hexes. After focusing on it a bit, we destroy their Rifleman’s LT with our Rifleman, and it shuts down the XL engine the mech is toting. They need an 11 to Gauss rifle our Wolfhound with their Tempest – it works and the Wolvies LT is destroyed. It falls down.

Turn 2 – We lose init. We eject the Wolfhound. I charge in again on the flank. Our Shadow Hawk starts carving into their Marauder and hits a PPC and then the Grand Crusader its LA. Our Flashman destroys the LT of the Stinger.

Turn 3 – We lose init again. Our Daishi (which stands for Great Death) destroys the RA of their Archer while our Lokie nails its leg actuators. Meanwhile our Grand Crusader hits the engine and gyro once on the damaged Marauder. Our Watchman blows out their Stinger’s RL. Our Mad Cat finishes things by hitting the engine twice more on their Marauder. Their Archer falls and breaks its LA into pieces. Stinger falls too.

They call it! All done. We took out their Rifleman and Marauder completely, devastated their Archer and Stinger.

Archer missing RA, LA
Marauder missing LA, enginex3, gyro
Stinger missing LT, RL
Rifleman, missing LT

Wolfhound missing LT

Kills – Rifleman, Mad Cat,

With their concession, the Hussars are down.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote