View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 07:05 PM   #380
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We did a lot of ejecting today, but we still had some mechs get demolished in the heavy fighting. Here are mechs we lost, and who will be replacing them:

Gugnir Company:

Lost HBK-5N Hunchback (center torso of it was destroyed). Replacing it with the salvaged Victor 10D version (with an ultra AC20).

Gram Company :

Sentry did a sacrifice play to keep the company’s Viking alive. It was savaged and destroyed. replaced with a salvaged Javelin.

Meanwhile, Gram’s missile launching Cobra was also taken out, Ammo explosion (no case) took it out. Replacing it with the salvaged Enforcer III

Babylon Company

Unfortunately, Babylon lost the Thor, a clan omnimech. It’s CT and other places were totally destroyed. We only left with a handful of parts for our garrison. This was a major hit to the company. It was not the only one. We replace it with a Vulture from the garrison.

Meanwhile, we lost the Archer and the Griffin from the fire support of the mechs here. We’ll replace them with a Gunslinger and the LRM variant of the Axman

They totally blew out Babylon’s Jenner and it was destroyed. We have a lot of good scout, light mechs to choose from though. I like the Raven, from our garrison, for it, this company could benefit from its electronics suite.

Babylon was the company that lost and had to retreat.

Ninevah –

Ninevah’s Shootist was absolutely destroyed, caught in the crossfire of a DropShip and an opposing fire supporting unit. The salvaged BattleMaster heads in for it. That’s probably an upgrade, really.

However the Phoenix Hawk was blasted, and I have to go with a salvaged Wolfhound. That’s probably a downgrade.

Those are the swaps we have to make.

As a reminder, our Javelin 11-F is a version of the mech that has endo steel, 6/9/6 movement, max armor, 10/20 heat, 5 medium lasers, and a targeting computer. It’s our favorite light mech. It’s a field refit we do of many of our Javelins.

End of the Second Small World Campaign

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote