View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 12:30 AM   #393
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here we go!

Turn 1 – We lost init. We’ll be charging up the north on the east flank. 11 of our 12 mehcs are on tha t flying formation. I focus fire on their Wolverine, and the Trebuchet hits its SRM ammo and it explodes. Dead mech. Their Marauder took 80+ and fell too.

Turn 2 – We win initiative. I flank the Jenner IIc and Koshi to the west to keep them honest. I don’t want them to completely come in on my side. Meanwhile, I leap the Assassin deep into their east flank into some light woods, to help build a position for my bigger mechs to use upon arrival. Our Daikyu’s AC5 ultra jams but still manages to rifle an ER PPC at the Battle Hawk and destroys its RL. Our Koshi destroys its LT and gets that kill. Their Cataphract tumbles. They set the woods on fire where our Gunslinger is holing up.

After two rounds of dominating the battle, taking out two mechs and a third badly savaged and on the ground, and with the obvious difference in tech and skill level, and with none of our mechs taking 20+ damage total, let alone in one round, they begin to pull out.

And we let them

Battle Hawk missing RL, LT

Wolverine H, LA

Kill – Trebuchet, Koshi,

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote