View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 05:03 PM   #395
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our map has a lot of open trees, road, concrete, and a tiny hill in the center.

Turn 1 – We lose init. Again, this needs to end quickly, so I created a flying wedge in the center. We are building it around the Atlas and Warhammer. We concentrate fire on their Axman, who comes up to us. After sandblasting it a bit, our Warhammer’s ER PPC of love stabs into that RT and destroys it. Dead mech. Aw crap. Their stupid WolfTrap fires its LB10x, right? It hits a few times, one of which is a htrough armor critical on the Atlas – hits the head, and knocks out both sensors. Well, I guess it could have been a cockpit, so ok?

Turn 2 – I eject the Atlas, it can’t see or do anything as the first decision after I lose initiative. We pepper than Dragon with some damage and it loses a LA. Then we carve some armor off the Cicada running up on us. Both fall down, and the Cicada breaks a hip actuator.

Turn 3 – We grab initiative this turn, so yay that! I dance the Locust IIc into some heavy woods in strking position of that Cicada, which fails to stand. A lot. Then blacks out. Their Commando bases me, and I leave my wreapons ready and hot. LRMs from the Kraken devastate a Wolf Trap which exposes himself and destroyed its LA, LT, and RL – dead mech. The Locust stabs into the downed Cicada, aiming for its head, and destroys it. We miss the Commando a lot, but we take out the RA of that Dragon. It doesn’t fall though. Meanwhile their Commado kicks our Man o War and it falls. Which is just funny, actually.

Anyway, with three mechs dead, and a 4th almost there, they call it, and we win.

Cicada missing H
Dragon missing LA, RA

Axman missing RT
Wolf Trap missing RL, LT, LA

Kill – Kraken, Locust, Warhammer

A similar result happens on the other flank, and we have taken the capital of Errai.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote