View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #54
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Let's see how I do this week. The most worried about the Colts pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 3
Rams @ 49ers - Another Thursday night dog. The few people who will actually watch the game will be "treated" to quarterback play that resembles an Ivy league game, dreadful. The 49ers will win a close but boring game.
49ers 16 Rams 13
Off by a bunch in the loss as the Rams win 41-39. Off by 51 points, ouch.

Ravens @ Jaguars - The Jaguars will get their first win of the season as they will surprisingly handle the Ravens with ease.
Jaguars 27 Ravens 17
Got it right, but didn't see it being a 44-7 victory. Missed by 27 points.

Browns @ Colts - The Colts will remain unbeaten as they will beat the Browns thanks to 4 touchdown passes from Luck and 4 Browns' turnovers.
Colts 38 Browns 14
Colts surprise me with a victory 31-28. An unexpected one with how they have played. I miss by 21 points.

Giants @ Eagles - The Eagles will finally gel and OBJ will have the first of many meltdowns this season. Wentz will throw for 300 yards and the Eagles' defensive line will get to Eli 7 times.
Eagles 31 Giants 24
Got this one right, and close as it was 27-24. Missed by just 4 points. Glad to get this one right.

Dolphins @ Jets - The Jets will keep it close for 3 quarters but ultimately they will be broken by the Dolphins in the 4th.
Dolphins 27 Jets 17
Getting to be a bad week so far for me as the Jets win 20-6. I guess it is an even worse week for the Dolphins. I miss by 24.

Broncos @ Bills - Paxton Lynch's first start of the season will prove too much for the Bills; oh and the Broncos defense will have a little to say about it too.
Broncos 24 Bills 17
Somehow the Bills beat the Broncos 26-16. I lose and miss by 17.

Saints @ Panthers - The Panthers will get a return touchdown from their glorified return man they drafted in the 1st round which will lead to a week of over-hype about him. The Saints will fall short in a late rally.
Panthers 26 Saints 23
The Saints win big, 34-13. I lose and miss by 24.

Steelers @ Bears - The Steelers will have this one wrapped up by the half.
Steelers 41 Bears 17
I did not see this coming. Bears win 23-17. I missed by 30 points.

Falcons @ Lions - The Lions will get a potentially season defining victory over the defending NFC champs.
Lions 27 Falcons 26
The Falcons win a tight one 30-26. I lose but miss by only 5.

Buccaneers @ Vikings - The Vikings will not buy the Buccaneers' hype and will win to keep pace with the Lions as Winston throws 3 picks to cost his team the game.
Vikings 24 Buccaneers 20
Vikings win 34-17. I win and miss by 13.

Texans @ Patriots - One team has a great (but annoying) quarterback and the other team may be selling raffle tickets for fans to win a chance to suit up as their quarterback by the end of this one.
Patriots 35 Texans 13
The Patriots win a close one 36-33. I win and miss by 21.

Seahawks @ Titans - The Seahawks will have a carry over from the previous week and start to build some momentum as their defense will shut down Mariota and company.
Seahawks 23 Titans 10
Bad call on this one as the Titans win 33-27. I miss by 27.

Bengals @ Packers - R-E-L-A-X; a 3-0 start doesn't mean the Super Bowl so calm down Packer Nation.
Packers 30 Bengals 28
Was worried about this one, had the Packers in my suicide pool. An overtime 27-24 victory for the Packers. I miss by just 7 points.

Chiefs @ Chargers - The Chargers will get their first win of the season at the expense of the Chiefs but it will be close.
Chargers 27 Chiefs 24
The bad predictions for this week continue. The Chiefs win 24-10. I under-estimate the Chiefs. I miss by 17.

Raiders @ Redskins - The Raiders will dominate and this could mark the foretold return of jbmagic, more powerful than ever.
Raiders 34 Redskins 23
I continue to sink to the bottom this week as the Redskins win 27-10. I miss by 27 points.

Cowboys @ Cardinals - The Cowboys will finally get their first win of the season as Dak will walk on water and part the seas at the same time (in Cowboys fans minds) but in reality he will hand the ball off a lot and make many safe throws. A well managed game.
Cowboys 23 Cardinals 17
I wanted to get this one wrong, but unfortunately I didn't. I missed by only 5 points.

Last edited by EagleFan : 09-26-2017 at 05:30 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote