View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 05:33 PM   #58
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Let's see for week 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 4
Bears @ Packers - The Packers will never look past the Bears and that will again be true. They will do enough to handle their business.
Packers 28 Bears 20
More on sided than I expected. Packers win 35-14. I miss by 13 in the win.

Saints @ Dolphins - The Saints will finally gel and get a much needed victory. They will do it on the ground, more than in the air.
Saints 27 Dolphins 24
Got it right, but didn't see it being a 20-0 Saints win. I miss by 31 points.

Titans @ Texans - Mariota will bounce back and come up clutch for the Titans and the Texans will see an interception end their attempt to respond as the Titans pull this one out late.
Titans 20 Texans 16
Lost this one by a lot as the Texans win 57-14, wow. Though I got this one right in the survival pool I am in. Missed by 47 points.

Jaguars @ Jets - This will be a game that will come with a warning, may induce coma. No one will know how this one ends as stations will be flipping by the time the graphic comes up to show what game is on. The Jets will stun everyone by winning the interception bowl; 7 interceptions in total between the teams.
Jets 15 Jaguars 12
The Jets win 23-20 in overtime. I miss by 16 points.

Panthers @ Patriots - The Patriots machine will continue to march on, this time they will expose the much over-hyped Cam Newton.
Patriots 31 Panthers 20
Did not see this coming as the Panthers win 33-30. Missed by 14.

Lions @ Vikings - A key division game will see the Vikings defense step up and make a big late game stop to preserve the victory.
Vikings 17 Lions 13
Didn't see the injuries coming. Lions with 14-7. I miss by 11.

Bills @ Falcons - Julio Jones will be a fantasy owner's dream in this one as he will go over 200 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Falcons win easily.
Falcons 31 Bills 13
Another one that I didn't expect as the Falcons lose their top two receivers and the Bills win 23-17. I miss by 24.

Steelers @ Ravens - The Ravens will be struggling but the Steelers coming to town will always get them up for the game. It will not be enough as the visitors will win a tight one.
Steelers 28 Ravens 26
Steelers win much easier than I thought as they win 26-9. I miss by 19.

Bengals @ Browns - The Browns defense will gel for this one and they will pick up a victory in their division in a cross state rivalry game.
Browns 24 Bengals 21
I gave the Browns too much credit as the Bengals win 31-7. I miss by 27.

Rams @ Cowboys - The Cowboys will handle the Rams with ease.
Cowboys 31 Rams 17
More than happy to be wrong as the Rams win 35-30. I miss by 19.

Eagles @ Chargers - The Eagles will cross the country and struggle early but will have their legs by the second half. The defensive line will control the line and Wentz will be firing lasers in the second half.
Eagles 28 Chargers 17
Closer than I would have liked but a great job of grinding out the clock as the Eagles win 26-24. I missed by 9.

Giants @ Buccaneers - This one will be a tight one to call. It will be a back and forth battle all day but the Giants will pull it out in the end.
Giants 28 Buccaneers 27
The Buccaneers win 25-23 as the Giants drop to 0-4, I can't complain about that. I miss by just 7 points in the loss.

49ers @ Cardinals - The Cardinals will take this division battle without much sweat.
Cardinals 27 49ers 13
The Cardinals win 18-15 in OT. This one made me sweat in one of the survival pools that I am in. I missed by 11 in the win.

Raiders @ Broncos - The first big test for the Broncos will not end well as the Raiders offensive line will control the trench and the Raiders will hold on for the victory.
Raiders 29 Broncos 24
The Broncos win 16-10. Rough game as Carr goes down. I miss by 27 in the loss.

Colts @ Seahawks - The Seahawks defense will again come to play and prove to be too much for Captain Luck. Wilson will set up a late game touchdown pass to seal the deal with his scrambling ability.
Seahawks 27 Colts 17
Looked like the Seahawks were in trouble in the 1st half, ended up with a big 46-18 victory. I missed by 20 points.

Redskins @ Chiefs - In a "native American" battle the home fans will have plenty to cheer about ("you like that?") as Alex Smith will out shine the franchised one.
Chiefs 24 Redskins 17
The Chiefs win 29-20. I was off by just 8.

Last edited by EagleFan : 10-02-2017 at 11:16 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote