View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #61
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Let's see how week 5 ends up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 5
Patriots @ Buccaneers - The Buccaneers will surprise a few people here and get everyone talking about them again. 16-0 it won't be this season, sorry Pats fans.
Buccaneers 28 Patriots 27
Was wrong on this one as the Patriots win 19-14 thanks to a lousy field goal kicker. I miss by 22 in the loss.

Jets @ Browns - The networks will be fighting over who doesn't have to air this one. The Browns will win by a couple scores.
Browns 27 Jets 13
Gave the Browns way too much credit. Jets win 17-14. I miss by 16 in the loss.

Panthers @ Lions - The Lions will get a much needed victory at home to keep them in the race early.
Lions 30 Panthers 23
The Panthers win 27-24 as the Loins comeback falls short. I miss by 10 in the loss.

49ers @ Colts - The Colts will not be tested in this one, may be over by the first commercial break.
Colts 34 49ers 10
A lot closer than expected as the Colts win 26-23 in overtime. I miss by 21 in the win.

Titans @ Dolphins - The Dolphins will look like a playoff team and will hold off a late game rally by Mariota.
Dolphins 27 Titans 23
A lower scoring game than expected as the Dolphins win 16-10. I missed by 24 in the win.

Bills @ Bengals - The Bengals will see Mixon break loose in this one and go for almost 200 yards. The Bills will wish they had a quarterback who could keep pace.
Bengals 31 Bills 17
Bengals win 20-16. I missed by 12.

Chargers @ Giants - Eli will beat the team that drafted him and barely break a sweat. They have too many weapons for the Chargers to defend.
Giants 38 Chargers 17
The Giants are imploding as they lose 27-22. I miss by 25 in the loss.

Jaguars @ Steelers - The Jaguars will get everyone's attention with a first half lead but will ultimately not be able to keep the Steelers at bay.
Steelers 30 Jaguars 24
Jaguars win 30-9. Damn you Steelers, cost me my survival pool. Missed by 27 in the loss.

Cardinals @ Eagles - The Eagles will be hitting on all cylinders and will take care of the Cardinals and their blowhard of a coach.
Eagles 31 Cardinals 20
Looks like I gave the Cardinals too much credit, a complete dismantling as the Eagles win 34-7. Missed by 16 in the win.

Seahawks @ Rams - The Rams will continue to be a thorn in the Seahawks side and will pull off a low scoring victory as the Seahawks will not be able to get on track. This will cause a lot of sound bites for the next week.
Rams 17 Seahawks 12
Glad to be wrong as the Seahawks win 16-10. I miss by 11 points.

Ravens @ Raiders - The Raiders will ride a strong performance by Carr to a high scoring victory in a shootout.
Raiders 41 Ravens 30
Missed this one, didn't foresee Carr being out, as the Ravens win 30-17 (got the Ravens' score right). Missed by 24.

Packers @ Cowboys - As much as I hate to say it the Cowboys will handle the Packers with a strong ground attack and timely throws from his Dakness.
Cowboys 27 Packers 24
Another game that I am more than happy to be wrong about as the Packers win 35-31. I miss by 15 points.

Chiefs @ Texans - The Texans defense will keep the team in it but their lack of a quarterback will hurt them.
Chiefs 21 Texans 15
Many more points scored than I anticipated. The Chiefs win 42-34. I missed by 40.

Vikings @ Bears - The Bears will come to play for this one.
Bears 28 Vikings 23
Did anyone come to play for this one? The Vikings win 20-17. I miss by 14 in the loss.

Last edited by EagleFan : 10-10-2017 at 05:50 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote