View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 05:56 PM   #65
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How will I do this week? The Vikings pick is the one I am the most "worried" about. I could also see the Steelers having a major bounce back game. I would love to be wrong about the Panthers over the Eagles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 6
Eagles @ Panthers - The Eagles will unfortunately lose a tough battle in this one.
Panthers 24 Eagles 23
Eagles win 28-23. Glad to be wrong. Miss by only 6 points in the loss.

Bears @ Ravens - The Ravens will get a solid performance by Joe Flacco and will win by two scores.
Ravens 27 Bears 14
How on earth do the Ravens lose to the Bears... the Bears. Bears win 27-24 in OT. I lose and miss by 16.

Browns @ Texans - The Texans defense will be too much for the young Browns.
Texans 17 Browns 13
Texans win 33-17. I miss by 20 in the win.

Packers @ Vikings - The Vikings will take advantage of their loud crowd and win a close game. A-aron will bring the team back but fall just short.
Vikings 28 Packers 24
The Vikings win 23-10 as Rodgers goes down for the season. I miss by 19 in the win.

Lions @ Saints - The Saints will run for close to 200 yards and give their fans something to leave happy about.
Saints 28 Lions 23
The Saints win YUGE 52-38. I miss by 39 in the win.

Dolphins @ Falcons - The Falcons will show off their offense in this one and give the Dolphins just their second defeat of the season.
Falcons 35 Dolphins 20
Dolphins win 20-17, how... I miss by 18 in the loss.

Patriots @ Jets - The Patriots have this one won before they enter the stadium. Age won't catch up to Brady just yet, but it's right around the corner.
Patriots 31 Jets 13
The Patriots get a LOT of help from the refs in a 24-17 victory. I miss by 10 in the victory.

49ers @ Redskins - The Redskins will take advantage of a really poor 49ers team in a game that will be close until midway through the 4th.
Redskins 24 49ers 14
The Redskins win 26-24. I miss by 12 in the win.

Buccaneers @ Cardinals - The Cardinals will pull off the victory at home as the Buccaneers will not be able to stop the Cardinals.
Cardinals 38 Buccaneers 27
The Cardinals win 38-33. I miss by only 6 points in the win.

Rams @ Jaguars - The Jaguars will show a little promise as they will be able to load up the box to stop the run with no worry about the quarterback taking advantage of that.
Jaguars 21 Rams 16
The Rams continue to prove me wrong as they win 27-17. I miss by 15 in the loss.

Steelers @ Chiefs - The Chiefs will put up their best defensive effort of the season against the tough Steelers offense and will seal the deal with a late turnover.
Chiefs 27 Steelers 23
The Steelers bounce back from an awful week with a 19-13 road win. I miss by 18 in the loss.

Chargers @ Raiders - This isn't a classic matchup from the past but till be close for the first half but the Raiders will be too much to handle in the second half.
Raiders 31 Chargers 17
The Chargers win 17-16. I miss by 15 in the loss.

Giants @ Broncos - The Broncos defense will be able to get to Eli at will as the Giants weak offensive line will be a burden for them in this one.
Broncos 20 Giants 17
When I made this pick I was worried because I thought the Giants were going to be good. Of course now that I felt much better about it the Broncos end up putting up a dud and losing 23-10. I missed by 16 in the loss.

Colts @ Titans - The Titans will give their fans a big Monday night victory.
Titans 27 Colts 24
The Titans win 36-22. I miss by 11 points in the win.

Last edited by EagleFan : 10-16-2017 at 10:39 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote